RevoluSun Solar Corp. this week is showcasing the power of its proprietary RiSE™ software suite at the Solar Power International (SPI) conference September 10 through 13 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. RevoluSun’s flagship operation in the State of Hawaii is Hawaii’s leading provider of residential and commercial solar systems in Hawaii, and one of the nation’s top solar firms, with a reputation for quality and innovation.
“The RiSE™ platform is a web application capable of complete management of a photovoltaic integrator’s business from sales to operations and construction,” said RevoluSun President Todd Georgopapadakos. “Every piece of information is integrated into one system for complete visibility and optimum efficiency. RevoluSun developed and fine-tuned this hard-working application over the past three years, so now it offers users an amazingly effective tool to sell, manage and complete a solar project whether it be a small residential system to a complex, multi-faceted commercial project.”
Through the RiSE™ platform clients can compare and contrast various solar technology side-by-side, to determine what products are best for their roof and their energy needs. The RiSE™ software suite also acts as the source to manage the project, collecting and storing all the client’s project information in one portal. This allows for the entire solar team to easily access project data, and keep tabs from the initial quote through design and permitting. Combined with the project developer’s expertise, this technology offers clarity and efficiency so clients truly understand the timeline, cost and products.
Specifically, the RiSE™ platform provides a myriad of benefits including:
- Web application with robust three-tier architecture with Google Web Toolkit at the frontend
- Sales module that allows sales force to operate autonomously generating proposals and contracts on site.
- Operations module allowing tracking of projects through all phases of construction process.
- Design module facilitating communication and document management through design process.
- Integration with accounting, procurement, inventory management, email and other key systems.
- Scalable platform allowing for customization of almost every aspect of workflow.
- Document management system allowing project documents to be connected to individual projects.
- Customer Satisfaction module to track service issues, complaints and problems.
- Marketing module to track campaign efficacy via lead gen and closing ratios from various marketing programs.
“More than $100 million in project value has been managed through RiSE™ in an iterative process of steady improvement and refinement via agile development process,” Georgopapadakos said. “When others see the clear benefit of the RiSE platform, it is one more reason to join the RevoluSun network.”
About RevoluSun LLC
Award-winning RevoluSun is Hawaii’s leading solar provider, designing and installing thousands of photovoltaic projects generating more than 20 MW of energy. Providing the highest quality of service, technology and design in renewable energy, RevoluSun is bringing cleaner, smarter energy to communities, one rooftop at a time. With its extensive network of alternative energy partners, RevoluSun makes renewable solar energy an affordable, attractive and simple process for both homeowners and businesses. For more information about RevoluSun visit www.RevoluSun.com or call 808.748.8888.
For more information about RevoluSun call 855.949.7386 (855-WHYREVO).