Hawaii Home + Remodeling | July 25, 2015
Let sunny days save you money! As Hawaii’s leading residential solar provider, RevoluSun is committed to providing only the best solar PV products on the market as a SunPower Elite Dealer. Compared to conventional panels, SunPower solar panels produce 75 percent more energy over the first 25 years.
- Expert RevoluSun installation teams include members with NABCEP certification, licensed electricians and specialized project developers who are trained beyond industry standards.
- A quality job results in maximum savings over the system’s lifetime: A solar PV system on average can save upwards of $20,000 in utility bills over 20 years.
- RevoluSun’s unique racking system spans further distances, requiring fewer holes to be drilled for mounting, which can result in 50 percent fewer holes drilled on the roof. Less holes on the roof means less risk of roof and system degradation.
- Skylights can be used to light the house naturally and keep it cool.
- RevoluSun Smart Home’s wireless remote controlled Velux ‘Fresh Air’ skylight is wireless: opens and closes via smart device, powered with a built-in PV panel and rain sensor that automatically closes skylights when rain approaches.
- This product is eligible for a 30 percent federal tax credit and is suitable for new installations or retrofitting existing skylights.
- Stop by the Smart Home showroom at 210 Ward Avenue to learn more about solar and smart home improvements this summer.
- Attend a free Smart Home seminar, held monthly, to learn more. Register at revolusun.com under the events tab or call 808.748.8888.