QuietCool® Advanced Whole House Fans
QuietCool Advanced Whole House Fans cool hot and humid days with an indoor breeze, provide ventilation, and allow you to enjoy significant savings on your A/C bill.
Trade winds at the push of a button.
No RevoluSun Smart Home is complete without QuietCool Whole House Fans in the bedroom, bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room, and hallways to improve air quality. Maintain excellent circulation in every room and keep your family cool with state-of-the-art fans that are designed to provide maximum performance with minimal energy.
Traditional whole house fans are highly inefficient, but QuietCool designs utilize new insulation technology and an angled ducting system to create greater efficiency and very little noise. QuietCool fans can lower your A/C run time by up to 90%, and may qualify for utility company energy rebates!
RevoluSun can create a custom QuietCool fan layout for dramatic home cooling that costs pennies an hour and helps your family breathe easy.
How it Works:
- Your open windows bring fresh air into the home.
- Your QuietCool fans draw cool air in through ceiling mounted grills in the attic, refreshing the air every 2-3 minutes.
- The fans’ patented, whisper design keeps noise and vibration up in the attic and out of your living space.
- Warm, stale attic air is forced outside through vents, dropping your attic temperature by up to 30 degrees and reducing allergens, pet dander, mold, mildew, odors, germs, and VOC gases.
Solaro Aire™ Solar Powered Attic Fan
Solaro Aire is a fully-integrated solar powered ventilation system that uses state-of-the-art technology to extract heat from your attic and keep your temperatures — and your A/C bills — nice and low.
Natural ventilation for healthier, cooler air.
RevoluSun is excited to offer homeowners Solaro Aire, the world’s most advanced high-efficiency solar powered attic fan. Let us install your attic fan and watch your home temperatures cool down and your A/C bill drop. Solaro Aire is maintenance-free, free to operate — and eligible for a 30% Federal Tax Credit!
How it works:
- Stale air gets trapped in your attic, causing high temperatures and making your home uncomfortably warm — especially during the summer months.
- Powered by the sun, the Solaro Aire attic ventilation system extracts the heat from your attic using the most efficient airflow.
- The Maximum Power Point Tracking feature helps your fan maintain the highest possible airflow under all solar conditions.
- The fan’s ActiveAire™ technology guides air through the fan without any obstructions to remove heat during the summer and prevent mold and mildew during the winter.
- The surface temperature of your attic floor and interior ceiling drops — which means less strain on your A/C unit and a better ventilated, cooler home!