RevoluSun started in 2009 and has since installed over seven thousand PV systems. That’s a lot of experience working on roofs, installing PV and running electrical wires. Most homeowners don’t have a lot of experience working with contractor, so in this Living808 segment Eric gives Kelly some advice on how to choose one.
If you're deciding between contractors keep reading for some questions to ask when you are interviewing them:
- Is the bid detailed?
- Does it include square feet, types of materials and scope of services?
- How many years has the contractor been in business?
- Are they licensed?
- Do they have certifications?
- Can you see work they've done?
Lonegvity -- will they be here if something goes wrong?
- Are they accredited by the Better Business Bureau?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they invest and reinvest in their business?