Creating home energy using a rooftop solar system is easy, thanks to the ample Hawaiian sun and advanced solar cell technology from SunPower. Wouldn’t you rather invest in a solar panel that delivers more energy per panel and outlasts the competition? RevoluSun Smart Home’s solar energy systems are powered by SunPower Signature X-Series panels exclusively, simply because we feel they’re the best panels on the market. Plus, since SunPower panels let you create more power in smaller spaces, you always have the ability to easily expand in the future.
Create more power in smaller spaces, making panel placement easier and providing the ability to expand in the future.
RevoluSun is a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer, which means we now offer a customized solar-plus-battery solution that enables you to access the free, abundant power of the sun and reduces your reliance on fossil fuels.
Installing Powerwall with RevoluSun is easy. We take care of everything from system design, permitting, and installation, to financing and customer service.
Powerwall is a home battery that allows you to use your solar produced during the day after the sun goes down, to avoid higher evening rates or to serve as a backup battery when the grid goes down. It’s the future of home energy.
1. Hawaii’s current solar program is called Customer Self Supply, this means that you cannot export power to the grid and receive compensation for it. All solar electricity must either be used by the home or stored in the battery for later use.
2. You want a back-up power source to avoid power outages in the event of a long scale power outage or a weather event. Powerwall can be used for important devices that require a constant power supply like medical equipment, security systems, refrigerators and other critical devices.
3. To save money! Moving forward with a solar PV + Battery system is always better than staying connected to the utility in the long run. Solar costs have dropped over the last few years, the cost of a solar PV + Battery system is about the cost of what a PV only system was 5 years ago.
1. You own your home. Powerwall adds value to a home and comes with a 10-year warranty.
2. You want to maximize the use of solar power. Powerwall can be installed in conjunction with a new solar array and inverter or can be retrofitted to an existing system.
With Powerwall you can store solar energy generated during the day of use any time. During the day, the sun shines on your solar panels, charging your battery. At night, your home draws electricity from your battery, powering your home with clean, sustainable energy 24/7.
Powerwall protects your home during a power outage, keeping your lights, Wi-Fi and refrigerator running.
Powerwall economically meets the daily energy needs of most homes at one of the lowest costs per kWh.
Powerwall can be wall-mounted or floor-mounted. Up to ten Powerwall units can be stacked and connected.
There are a variety of batteries that store energy from solar panels and feed it into your home. RevoluSun’s Smart Home Specialists can help you understand the differences and guide you in choosing the one that fits your home and lifestyle.
All of this comes together to create some of the most innovative Smart Home energy in Hawaii. Schedule your free estimate and learn more.