SunPower® Signature™ X-Series Panels
With 7,000+ installations, RevoluSun’s SunPower Signature X-Series panels are the most powerful panels on the market, offering high performance, durability, and ongoing value long after installation.
Meet the most efficient, powerful solar panels on the market.
Creating home energy using a rooftop solar system is easy, thanks to the ample Hawaiian sun and advanced solar cell technology from SunPower. Wouldn’t you rather invest in a solar panel that delivers more energy per panel and outlasts the competition? RevoluSun Smart Home’s solar energy systems are powered by SunPower Signature X-Series panels exclusively, simply because we feel they’re the best panels on the market. Plus, since SunPower panels let you create more power in smaller spaces, you always have the ability to easily expand in the future.
The SunPower X-Series Advantage
Technology.The X-Series panels use a patented Maxeon® Cell Technology, winner of a world record in solar cell efficiency! Space. SunPower X-Series solar panels produce 70% more energy over the first 25 years than conventional panels. Warranty. Say aloha to the industry’s only 25-year warranty covering both product and power! Performance. The panels’ Maxeon Cells have a durable solid copper cell foundation and deliver 44% more power per square foot — outperforming conventional panels in low light conditions and high temperatures. Integrity. Elite panels boast the lowest degradation rate in the industry — a guaranteed minimum 87% of original performance in year 25. And their marine-grade aluminum and proven techniques mean 50% fewer pukas in your roof. Aesthetics. The X-Series signature solar cells look sleek on any style roof, with no grid lines and an anti-reflective glass that reduces glare. Absorption. SunPower panels typically generate about one-third more electricity in the same roof space than other brands — in part because they do a better job at absorbing different kinds of light.
Create more power in smaller spaces, making panel placement easier and providing the ability to expand in the future.
Premium Warranty / Savings
RevoluSun is a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer, which means we now offer a customized solar-plus-battery solution that enables you to access the free, abundant power of the sun and reduces your reliance on fossil fuels.
Installing Powerwall with RevoluSun is easy. We take care of everything from system design, permitting, and installation, to financing and customer service.
What is Powerwall 2?
Powerwall is a home battery that allows you to use your solar produced during the day after the sun goes down, to avoid higher evening rates or to serve as a backup battery when the grid goes down. It’s the future of home energy.
Reasons to consider Powerwall 2:
1. Hawaii’s current solar program is called Customer Self Supply, this means that you cannot export power to the grid and receive compensation for it. All solar electricity must either be used by the home or stored in the battery for later use.
2. You want a back-up power source to avoid power outages in the event of a long scale power outage or a weather event. Powerwall can be used for important devices that require a constant power supply like medical equipment, security systems, refrigerators and other critical devices.
3. To save money! Moving forward with a solar PV + Battery system is always better than staying connected to the utility in the long run. Solar costs have dropped over the last few years, the cost of a solar PV + Battery system is about the cost of what a PV only system was 5 years ago.
Self-consumption. With Powerwall you can store solar energy generated during the day of use any time. During the day, the sun shines on your solar panels, charging your battery. At night, your home draws electricity from your battery, powering your home with clean, sustainable energy 24/7.
Powerwall 2 is affordable. Powerwall protects your home during a power outage, keeping your lights, Wi-Fi and refrigerator running.
Tesla Powerwall is affordable. Powerwall economically meets the daily energy needs of most homes at one of the lowest costs per kWh.
Flexible Installation. Powerwall can be wall-mounted or floor-mounted. Up to ten Powerwall units can be stacked and connected.
Powerwall 2 is best suited for you if:
1. You own your home. Powerwall adds value to a home and comes with a 10-year warranty.
2. You want to maximize the use of solar power. Powerwall can be installed in conjunction with a new solar array and inverter or can be retrofitted to an existing system.
- Usable Capacity:13.5 kWh
- Depth of Discharge:100%
- Efficiency:90% round-trip
- Power:7kW peak / 5kW continuous
- Supported Applications:Solar, load shifting, backup, off grid
- Warranty:10 years
- Scalable:Up to 10 Powerwalls
- Operating Temperature:-4° to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
- Dimensions:L x W x D: 44” x 29” x 5.5”
- Weight:264.4 lb / 120 kg
- Installation:Floor or wall mounted Indoor or outdoor
- Certification:UL and IEC certified Grid code compliant