Why Choose RevoluSun Smart Home?
Don’t Just “Go Solar” — JOIN THE REVOLUSUN!
The people who make up our team at RevoluSun set our company apart. Hawaii has been leading the country in regards to solar PV and with literally hundreds of solar companies, it’s easy for someone to get started in the industry. For us, we are only looking for the brightest, most passionate, and dedicated employees that are committed to our values.
- This is why our Oahu solar company has consistently been ranked as a leader in our area. Read more by following the links below:
- Happy Customers
- In the News
- Featured In
- Smart Rewards
Make The Smart Move to Solar
If you haven’t made the smart move to powering your home with solar energy, your electricity is generated by “dirty energy” — energy derived from burning non-renewable fossil fuels (coal, oil, and gas).
We are locally owned and operated
We have been here since 2009 and are still going strong
We have won numerous awards for our work
- We offer superior products, warranties, and workmanship
The Problem: Dirty Energy
Both taking fossil fuels from the earth (extraction) and burning them for electricity (consumption) destroys eco-systems, pollutes the air, and creates toxic byproducts.
Why is dirty energy such a downer?
- Bad for the environment: Effects include rising sea levels, increase in severe weather, greenhouse gases/global warming, species extinction, and thermal heating, (i.e., air, water, waste, land impacts)
- Burning fossil fuels to generate electricity is the largest single source of CO2 emissions in the U.S. — accounting for about 37% of total U.S. CO2 emissions and 31% of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions in 2013. Fossil fuel-fired power plants contribute 70% of our sulfur dioxide emissions, 13% of nitrogen oxide emissions, and 40% of carbon dioxide emissions.
- Bad for your health: Releasing pollutants (CO2, SO2, NO2, VOCs) that aggravate climate change and are linked to asthma, pneumonia, chronic bronchitis, and premature death.
- Bad for your wallet: Turning fossil fuels into energy is expensive and inefficient! Two-thirds of the energy used to generate electricity is lost before it reaches our homes and businesses.
The Solution: Clean, Sustainable, Reliable PV
The RevoluSun Smart Home, where energy savings + energy independence = money saving that supports the environment and sustains Hawai‘i.
Hawai‘i is a rock star in the solar realm, currently holding the top nationwide spot for total solar power capacity per person. Plus, roughly 12% of our residents now have rooftop solar, compared to a U.S. average of just 0.5%. With our infinite abundance of sunshine — and sun power becoming more accessible and affordable by the minute — it seems pretty silly to continue to eat up our finite fossil fuels for energy.
Solar PV panels can provide electricity and heat your water, with more uses being researched and tested every day. The energy flows directly from your roof to your home, or back to the utility. Best of all, your energy bill will be substantially lower!
Can Hawai‘i reach its goal of achieving 100% energy freedom by 2045? The answer is “YES”! With continuing advancements in Solar PV and Battery technology, this goal is more attainable than ever.
The benefits of solar:
- Save money: U.S. Department of Energy data show that the cost of powering a home or business has risen by around 60% since the year 2000 — ouch! And as Hawai‘i residents, we’re stuck with island pricing that’s Three times the national average. Solar panels make use of a limitless power source that is not only clean, but also cheaper than fossil based electricity.. RevoluSun’s SunPower® solar systems deliver energy savings now and contribute to the fast-growing green economy.
- Support the ‘Āina: Across the country, nearly 70% of all electricity is generated by burning fossil fuels. RevoluSun solar energy systems reduce reliance on fossil fuels that create copious amounts of air, land, and water pollution during processing.
- Sustain Hawai‘i: Hawai‘i imports nearly all of its energy fuels and has the highest energy prices in the nation — so we’re all at the mercy of the utility company’s rates and vulnerable to rate hikes. Clean, renewable solar power reduces your dependence on fossil fuels and helps our island communities move towards an independent, renewable energy future.