Are you looking for an opportunity to join the rapidly growing renewable energy industry? Are you an existing solar professional frustrated by a company that slows you down? Join The RevoluSun!
Our employees are positive and energetic, and committed to future of renewable energy. If you’re ready for innovation, new challenges and making the world a better place, we’d love to hear from you. Email your resume and cover letter email@example.com.
Life at RevoluSun
It’s simple: we work hard and enjoy life. We collaborate and take time to laugh. We’re good at what we do, and most of all — we truly care about each other and what we’re doing. Learning new things, fun get togethers, good food, room for growth, and a modern new office space in Kaka’ako — these are just a few of our employee perks.
Sales & Marketing Assistant
RevoluSun Smart Home is looking for a qualified Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team. Our sales & marketing departments support the top renewable energy company in the state and seeks an assistant who can participate in various stages of print and online sales and marketing campaigns.
The Sales & Marketing Assistant should have an outgoing personality and be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Assist in the creation of ads, signage, flyers, mock ups, e-newsletters, email campaigns, social media posts, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in ordering and maintaining inventory of promotional items
- Assist in website maintenance
- Coordinate special events, trade shows and seminars
- Assist with the development, preparation and delivery of marketing and training materials
- Greet visitors and answer questions about our products and services
- Collect and analyze marketing and sales data
- General support of sales team
- Research competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Assemble presentations
- Maintain marketing database and resources
- Track performance of marketing campaigns
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
The Sales & Marketing Assistant must have experience in word processing and spreadsheets, internet and social media.
Preferred skills & interests
The following skills are not required, but will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position:
- Graphic design using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
- Video editing
- An interest in sustainability and renewable energy
Plumber/ Solar Installer
RevoluSun has installed more than 7,000 solar systems over the past seven years and we are looking for an experienced Journeyman Plumber / Solar Installer to join our team.
The Journeyman Plumber / Solar Installer is responsible for installing residential solar photovoltaic (PV) hot water systems. In addition to the skills and experience outlined below, we are looking for someone who is passionate about the solar industry, is a team player, whose values are in line with our own and who has the ability to learn and follow our processes.
Journeyman Plumber / Solar Installer Responsibilities:
- Remove existing Hot Water storage tanks and replacing them.
- Remove existing Solar Thermal systems.
- Prep homes for panel installation by installing roof railings and stand offs
- Mount solar panels (PV) on homes
- Properly flashing all roof penetrations
- Conduct supervised light electrical work including running electrical DC wires to inverters
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment
Journeyman Plumber / Solar Installer Requirements:
- Hawaii Journeyman Plumber certificate in good standing.
- Residential plumbing experience.
- Construction experience is required; solar experience is not. We will train the right candidate!
- Be able to climb ladders to get on a roof
- Be able to lift 75 pounds and negotiate heavy objects in complex interior environments
- Be able to work on roofs in the sun for 4-6 hours a day
- Ability to bend conduit is a plus
- 1+ year experience working on a roof
- 1+ year working as a Solar Thermal installer
- Must have a valid HI Driver’s License
- Electrical experience is a plus
- PV experience is a plus
Residential Project Manager
The Residential Project Manager is fully responsible for the oversight and management of the project cycle for a Residential PV project. Interfacing with the customer to schedule work and coordinate services; foster a positive relationship with clients throughout the construction process; obtain technical data necessary to complete the design of a photovoltaic system; complete the physical pre-inspection using the auditing tools and measuring devices such as Sun Eye and Solmetric equipment, digital cameras, tablet and laptop computers and hand tools required to obtain access to the site and electrical equipment; prepare pre-inspection documents as needed to coordinate with design; conducting pre-inspection and design validation; defining the schedule and budget to meet contract requirements; oversight of the design process through plan-check, permitting and other necessary approvals; defining elements of work and soliciting bids for subcontracted work as required; providing direction and coordination of all field activities related to the physical construction of the PV array and any coordinated subcontracts; managing the project schedule throughout the project lifecycle; and securing any unique materials and/or equipment required to complete the project.
Residential Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the Project Cycle for Residential PV Projects
- Site Audit Expertise PV and Solar Thermal
- Manage Project Logistics, Material Procurement and Inventory
- Participate in Design Process and Permit submittal
- Oversee all field teams and installation progress
- Develop and manage Project Budgets
- Develop and Manage Project Schedules
- Arrange, schedule and conduct key project meetings
- Pursuit of Project Efficiencies and Process Improvements
Residential Project Manager Requirements:
- Only self-motivated, highly organized and committed individuals sought
- PV Expert
- 4 years construction management experience
- Detailed electrical knowledge and experience – particularly residential
- Experience managing project schedules
- Construction contracts knowledge
- Experience managing and developing project budgets
- Bid process knowledge
- Strong experience directing crews/project teams
- Strong computer skills: MS Office minimum
- NABCEP certification highly sought.
Beneficial to have Construction Process Management software experience, Construction or Engineering related 4-year degree. Solar thermal knowledge is a plus but not required – training will be provided as necessary for the right candidate. Field experience in construction is a plus.
Sales/ Project Developer
Join the RevoluSun! RevoluSun Smart Home is Hawaii’s leading PV + storage integrator with a suite of smart home improvement products (Tesla Powerwall, Mitsubishi split AC, Certainteed roofing, Velux Skylights and Sun Tunnels, SunBandit PV Hot Water, Quiet Cool Whole House fans, Haiku ceiling fans by the Big Ass Fan Company, etc.) and has helped over 8,000 clients make their homes more efficient, comfortable and healthier places to live since 2009. With the integration of storage products for new and existing PV systems, it is an exciting time in the solar industry and we are poised for growth in the years to come!
RevoluSun will be moving into our NEW home at Salt at Our Kaka’ako and building a beautiful new Innovation Center where the public can learn about all we have to offer. Open to the public 7 days a week, the Innovation Center will be a great place for you to meet new people and generate new business. A successful Project Developer will work 15-20 hours/ week at the Innovation Center and spend the rest of their time with prospective clients performing in-house consultations. In addition, Project Developers will join a professional networking group, participate in community improvement projects, host workshops and social events at the Innovation Center and work company sponsored events and trade shows.
Do you have what it takes to join us? RevoluSun Residential Project Developers must be self-starters, strong communicators, disciplined and detail oriented. They must place client interests first while having a proven track record and an unwavering desire to succeed.
Successful Sales / Project Developer candidates will undergo a 2 week training program that will equip them with everything they need to succeed!
Sales / Project Developer Responsibilities:
- Generate new revenue in residential solar, storage and smart home improvement products and exceed monthly objectives
- Follow a proven business development process leveraging proprietary software tools for CRM, system design and project management
- Analyze client electricity needs and design custom PV + storage systems to offset current utility costs
- Manage client communication and liaise internally throughout the installation process
- Promote our products at industry trade shows and marketing events
- Work 15-20 hours/week at the RevoluSun Innovation Center and attend weekly sales meetings
- Join at least one professional networking group and attend regular meetings
- Host one workshop/social event at the Innovation Center per quarter and participate in one community improvement project per quarter
- Conduct at least one Smart Home Open House at one of our client’s homes per quarter
- Become knowledgeable of tax credit and rebate incentives as well as system financing options available to reduce overall system cost
Successful Sales / Project Developer candidates will have the following:
- Ability to earn a six figure income
- Experience in home improvement contracting sales (solar, roofing, AC) a plus but not required
- World-class client service skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to build trust and rapport with prospective clients
- Ability to complete detailed site surveys
- Ability to deliver outstanding presentations to customers
- Competency in Microsoft Office
- A reliable vehicle and insurance
Sales / Project Developer Compensation
- RevoluSun Smart Home offers a competitive base salary plus commission for product sales
- Monthly auto and phone allowance
- Paid membership dues for one professional networking group
Smart Home Project Ambassador
We are looking for a self-motivated and diligent Project Ambassador with experience in construction, customer service, and scheduling. A dynamic Project Ambassador will play a significant role in the Operations Department to be the liaison between the company and the customer.
Project Ambassador Essential Job Duties:
- Acts as the point of contact for customers.
- Consistently communicates with customers to keep them up-to-date with their project status.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and provides professional customer support.
- Handles customer complaints and provides appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures that the project is on schedule.
- Schedules project managers to site inspections and schedules construction appointments with customers.
- Provides administrative support including progress tracking, scheduling, and record keeping.
- Completes HECO application, assembles homeowner’s association packets, submits City & County inspections requests, and HECO validation close-out packets.
- Interacts with construction managers and project team members.
- Coordinates with various contractors and City & County inspectors.
Project Ambassador Preferred Qualifications:
- Solar or construction experience preferred.
- Work experience as a Project Coordinator, Scheduler, or similar role.
- Customer Service oriented with a professional and positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful in completing tasks, and able to multi-task effectively.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think under pressure.
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding time management skills and analytical skills.