Local solar company seeking an experienced and hard-working Administrative Assistant to assist with daily operational tasks. This ideal candidate can effectively communicate within internal departments and external organizations. The candidate can work diligently in a high-volume environment with minimal supervision upon training.
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Google Suite
- Minimum (2) years of administrative work experience and/or customer-service-related industry
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Analytical and critical problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with office duties such as filing, answering phones, responding to emails
- Professional and self-motivated attitude and strong work ethic
- Renewable energy or construction background preferred but not required
- Work experience as a Project Coordinator, Scheduler, or similar role
- Outstanding time management skills and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
Job Responsibilities (But Not Limited To):
- Prepare and execute accurate Interconnection Applications to Hawaiian Electric
- Preparing and executing Architectural Design packets for various Homeowners Associations
- Prepare and submit Building Inspection Requests to City and County
- Can foresee and meet deadlines with minimal reminders
- Interacts with Construction Managers, Project Coordinators, and Management to assure a consistent project flow
- $18-$21 DOE
- Paid vacation and time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health insurance
To apply, click on the apply button below and submit your cover letter and resume.