Revolusun is the State’s leading renewable energy contractor. We are experiencing rapid growth and need to add an expert Solar PV Designer to our dynamic team.
You will design Solar Photovoltaic systems utilizing and applying various available technologies as appropriate for the site-specific conditions and customer needs.
You must be a strong communicator, detail oriented, and disciplined individual, with a strong knowledge basis in electrical theory and multiple power distribution voltages. You must also be a confident support resource for other team members.
- Auto-CAD proficiency is required.
- Preparation of complete electrical, mechanical and structural design
- Ability to coordinate with other design disciplines and consultants
- Code compliance
- Preparation of detailed construction drawings, documentation and submittals
- Work with a team of consultants and trades to prepare, submit and track permit sets with DPP.
- Execute homeowner’s association requirements and HECO application submittals
- Desire to learn of a wide range of solar industry products and technologies
- Strong knowledge of HECO Solar programs and requirements.
- System proposal design and calculations
- Accurate system performance calculations
Minimum 3 years experience in the design or installation of solar PV systems. Auto-CAD proficiency is required. Familiarity with MS Office, customer service software and excel spreadsheets are required. Familiarity with NEC and other building codes. PVWATT or PVSYST familiarity. Solar Thermal design experience is a plus. Other construction/electrical engineering design experience may be considered.
This is a full-time employee position for a highly motivated, positive, team-oriented individual. Please provide your resume and salary history for consideration.
To apply, click on the apply button below and submit your cover letter and resume.