Revolusun is looking for highly motivated and dedicated HVAC Technicians/Installers to join our rapidly growing HVAC Division. We currently have openings for experienced technicians that can lead an install crew, as well as openings for mechanically inclined apprentices’ eager to start their career in the HVAC trade.
Responsibilities will include the installation or replacement of HVAC systems, routine maintenance, service calls, and completing repairs.
- Installation, replacement & maintenance of ductless mini-split & central AC systems
- Working knowledge of local building codes and best practices
- Safety oriented and working knowledge HIOSH/OSHA safety regulations
- Install duct systems for optimal comfort, efficiency & air quality
- Competent in brazing, soldering, and basic pipe fitting as well as basic electrical and carpentry skills
- Maintain rapport with customers, communicate details or work being performed and educate on use of new system(s)
- Responsible for training apprentice installation technicians on the job.
3-5+ years of previous HVAC installation experience for Crew Leads
Integrity and ability to promote a positive company image while providing exceptional customer service while on the job site
Results-driven in a high-energy environment, with attention to detail and aesthetics
Able to follow directions from management and work independently
Valid HI Driver’s License, clean driving record & safe driving habits
Willing to work occasional overtime and weekends
Must be able to climb ladders and access attics & crawl spaces
Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
If you’re ready to join a winning team, we encourage you to apply now by sending us your resume!