A PV Technician is responsible for commissioning and troubleshooting new PV systems and providing a white-gloved installation close-out process. Revolusun’s proprietary onboarding program helps new PV technicians retrieve the necessary qualifications and certifications to excel in the industry.
In addition to the skills and experience outlined below, we are looking for someone who is passionate about the solar industry, is a team player, whose values are in line with our own, and who has the ability to learn and follow our processes.
- Obtain a basic understanding of electrical wiring
- Read single-line diagrams and plan sets
- Report and fix quality control issues
- Lift inverters and batteries occasionally exceeding 50+ lbs
- Replace and maintain all components of a PV system
- Drive to and from job sites
- Provide excellent customer service
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience and or aptitude for computer electronics
- Be a self-starter, problem solver, and maintain high efficiency while working independently
- Valid U.S Drivers License
- Have the ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
If you meet our qualifications and you’re ready to join a winning team, we encourage you to apply now!
Compensation $18-$22/hr DOE
To apply, click on the apply button below and submit your cover letter and resume.