Local solar company seeking a professional, customer-service-oriented Procurement Support Specialist. This ideal candidate excels in effectively communicating with vendors and warehouse staff and can work closely with the Warehouse Manager and Director of Procurement. The candidate can work diligently in a high-volume atmosphere and manage a significant queue of projects with great attention to detail and minimal supervision upon training.
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Google Suite
- Minimum (2) years of administrative work experience and/or customer-service-related industry
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Analytical and critical problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with office duties such as filing, answering phones, responding to emails
- Professional and self-motivated attitude and strong work ethic
- Renewable energy or construction background preferred but not required
- Work experience in procurement, purchasing, or similar role
- Outstanding time management skills and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Tracking a high-volume queue of solar projects and providing timely and accurate updates to the appropriate departments.
- Prepare and submit purchase order requests with multiple vendors.
- Assist Accounts Payable with coding and inputting invoices from various vendors.
- Track and submit warranties for multiple products.
- Track warehouse inventory.
- Interacts with Construction Managers, Project Coordinators, and Management to ensure we have the correct materials needed for project completion.
- Paid vacation and time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health insurance
To apply, click on the apply button below and submit your cover letter and resume.