PV Maintenance Worker Responsibilities RevoluSun offers comprehensive maintenance of photovoltaic solar systems. PV Maintenance Worker duties include panel cleaning, visual inspection and technical evaluation of system performance. In addition to the skills and experience outlined below, we are looking for someone who is passionate about the solar industry, is a team player, whose values are in line with our own and who has the ability to learn and follow our processes.
PV Maintenance Worker Requirements:
- be a self starter, dependable and able to work independently or as part of a team
- be able to lift 50 lbs above his/her head
- be in good physical condition
- be comfortable on a roof
- have a clean driving abstract
- be able to communicate with clients in a professional manner
To apply, click on the apply button below and submit your cover letter and resume.